Saturday, October 17, 2015

Senza Titola

Florence is wonderful, but you all already knew that. My writing cannot properly capture the feeling you get from spending this much time living and learning in a place like this. I think that being here is something that you have to experience first hand to actually appreciate it fully. Despite that, I am still constantly trying to capture everything through photo and video, in hopes that others will see them and feel at least a fraction of what I've been feeling during my time in this beautiful city.

- Jasmine Jones

Inline image 1Inline image 12Inline image 11Inline image 10Inline image 8Inline image 3Inline image 5Inline image 2Inline image 4Inline image 7


1 comment:

  1. I'm so missing Firenze- good to see the video of you all and it looks like you are enjoying the city!

    Professor Dancy

    ReplyDelete