Wednesday, December 9, 2015

About To Say Goodbye


***LOUISE POSTING FROM SYDNEY'S ACCOUNT***

I can't believe we have been here for four months.  Just a few days left, and I'm getting super sentimental.  My time here flew right by and I'm definitely finding a new found appreciation for this city.  It's easy to take things for granted when something is a part of your every day life, but nearing the end of my stay I realize precious every minute is here.

I think I have grown a lot this semester artistically in the sense I have started a new habit of keeping a sketchbook.  I'm still working on the consistency of this habit, however I'm slowly but surely getting there.

I can't believe I have to say goodbye in just a couple of days.  I'm sad to have to leave my home.


No comments:

Post a Comment