Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Over the past three months, I've seen and done so many wonderful things as a result of my experience here in Florence, which makes it really hard to pick just a few things to blog about!
As a result, I've decided to approach this blog in the typical Meg way - with a list! And way too much rambling text with exclamation points!
(A Few Of) The Most Wonderful Things About Florence, In No Particular Order:
1. Central market coffees with cinnamon hearts.
2. Making Italian friends.
3. Riding Stefania's scooter.
4. Going to Paris over midterm break.
5. Thanksgiving with my roommates.
6. Sketch crawl/general art shenanigans.
Pictures to follow at a future moment when the internet is feeling more cooperative.