Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Arrivederci Italia alla prossima!

I have far too much to say about my time spent here, but studying abroad in Europe has been the most rewarding experience of my life. Summed up this trip has spoiled me, its a once in a lifetime experience that I will always carry with me. I’ve learned a lot, not just by going to school, but personal experiences I’ve encountered everyday. I have memories and stories that will last me a lifetime. I can’t wait to come back already and we haven’t left yet. Studying aborad in Italy was definately the best thing I could have done for myself. It’s made me grow up, and realize how much more there is to life. Traveling here has made me more open minded to everything, and that is something that will always stay with me. I couldn’t be more grateful and if it was at all possible to do what I’ve done and see what I’ve seen, I’d do it all over again in a heartbeat. Ciao Italia, alla prossima!





No comments:

Post a Comment