Friday, December 14, 2012

Ricorderò Tutto

Everything I have experienced for the past semester has been exciting, surprising, indulging, passionate and unforgettable.  I will always cherish my memories I have had with the amazing people that traveled with me and the jaw dropping places I had the privilege to visit.

It wasn't easy, as I recall, coming into a new culture and living with girls I've never met before.  In the end though, I know I have changed for the better, and I feel more self confident than ever before.  My views on cultures, my talents in art, and my connection with my friends were all more than I could have thought they would be when I first arrived in Florence.

If you are considering studying abroad, there is only one thing I can say, Go get a suitcase, and don't overpack it.

You will never regret this experience, I promise you. You will grow tremendously and leave knowing you did something worthwhile in your life.

You can't struggle, and second guess yourself if you think going abroad is a good idea or not for you.  It is a good idea.  And for that, I envy you for your possibility to travel. Because if I could, I would do it all over again.

Goodbye for now Florence, I will remember everything.





1 comment: